- How are the product artwork created? All artwork is drawn and created by me, Denise, the owner. Some products are located on our Zazzle.com site Cocoacutie. Products are also available through our Esty Shop, Facebook Shop, Instagram and on Pinterest. If you see our products for sell anywhere else, they are fake. We are also located in Charlotte Metro Area at Happy Kat's Candles & Gifts in Northlake Mall in Charlotte, NC.
- How are the products made? All products are made-to-order. We use various printer vendors in US and overseas.
- Do you offer giftwrapping? We do not offer that at this time but sometimes we do have gift wrapping paper you can purchase.
- Can Masks be returned? Due to the fact that masks fall under the category, personal hygiene, they cannot be returned.
SHIPPING AND FULFILLMENT
- Do you ship Internationally? Yes. However, you are responsible for any additional fees(custom, VAT, handling, etc.) charged by your country.
- When Available, Flat Rate Shipping or Free Shipping is offered valid for United States, United States Territories, and APO/FPO addresses, unless otherwise advertised(promotion). Eligible customers must select option during checkout in order to receive standard shipping. Offer not applied to expedited shipping methods. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice. For Free Shipping with certain dollar amount purchase, rates may be higher for Alaska, Hawaii, and non-continental US territories and islands. (Ex. Free with $75 purchase for Continental US, but for non continental US, it will be Free with $100 purchase.) Flat Rate Shipping applies only to Continental United States.
- What are your shipping methods? Due to the Coronavirus, COVID-19, Shipping and Processing Delays may occur..We use United States postal shipping for most products, which takes 7 - 20 business days once your order has been shipped. Please see advised Due to COVID-19! All products are made-to-order. It will take 3-6 business days to process order before shipping. (we often see shipping times go much quicker, but it's best to expect the 5-10 day window so that you can plan to order in plenty of time). Some products take longer than others to ship and process, so you may receive 2 or more shipments in same order depending on what was purchased.
- How long does it take to receive products? Due to the Coronavirus, COVID-19, Shipping and Processing Delays may occur. All products are made-to-order. Please allow up to 3-6 business days for processing. Then another 7-20 business days for Shipping US. Other countries may take up to 30 days. Tracking will be sent to you if available for your country.
- Do you accept rush orders? We are not able to accept rush orders at this time.
- Do you accept expedited shipping? At this time expedited shipping has been suspended, as do to COVID-19, we cannot guarantee expedited shipping in time.Yes.
- How are shipping & processing costs figured? Our fees have been calculated based on the figures by the printers that we use and vary by location.
- Tracking Shipment- Allow up to 48 hours to update to show tracking status after item has shipped. A lot of times, USPS picks up packages, but doesn't immediately update tracking.
- How do I change or cancel my order? You may change or cancel your order as long as the order has not been processed and/or shipped. We are quick on our end, so if you need to cancel, please let us know quickly! If the order has been processed and/or shipped, we CANNOT cancel the order. Due to the Coronavirus, COVID-19, Delays may be seen. We CANNOT offer any refunds to you until your order has been delivered.